Our Financial Planning clients include:
- Individuals and couples planning for retirement
- Entrepreneurs who have sold or are considering the sale of their business
- Individuals and couples preparing for later life who want to minimise their Inheritance Tax (IHT) bill
- Those who have inherited control of wealth, often through divorce or bereavement
- Individuals whose salary package has increased significantly
- Families planning to transfer wealth down the generations
We offer advice on a broad range of financial planning topics and access to most of the products you will need. This means that we can provide you with an integrated plan that is tax efficient and both maximises and protects your wealth.
To see our new guide on Year-end tax planning 2022/23 click here.
Financial Planning service
- Strategies for minimising tax paid on retirement income
- Managing the pension pot lifetime allowance (LTA)
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPS) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSASs)
- Defined Contribution (DC) pensions
- Occupational Defined Benefit (DB) pension transfers
- Income tax minimisation
- Liaison with your Fiske Investment Manager to achieve the growth at the risk levels needed to fund your plans
- Recommendations on ISAs and other tax-efficient products
- Funding school fees
- Later-life planning including eventualities such as care home fees
- Minimising capital gains
- Tax efficient schemes such as EIS and VCT
- Managing the income tax taper
- Inheritance Tax minimisation
- Whole life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
This tool helps you understand how much surplus wealth you have, over and above what you need to fund your retirement in your chosen lifestyle. This can lead to discussions about legacies and wealth transfer strategies. By providing information in spreadsheet and visual formats, cashflow modelling can be a good way for people with different thinking styles to understand ‘big picture’ finances.
The initial consultation with a member of the Financial Planning team is complimentary. Thereafter we charge for the service on a time cost basis.
What do I do if I am interested in your service?
Please let your Investment Manager know of your interest in a financial planning consultation.
Otherwise please contact Flo Jeffers or Megan Williams by calling 020 7448 4700.